Pancake Swap, the most popular decentralized exchange allows traders to swap BEP-20 tokens. If you are a Trust wallet user then you need to connect wallet with Pancake Swap to start swapping on this exchange. Once you connect your wallet, you will be able to swap tokens easily using it. But do you know, how to connect a wallet to a Pancake swap? If not, then you do not need to worry about it as we are going to guide you step by step to connect a Trust wallet with Pancake swap exchange in this post.
Way to connect a Trust wallet to Pancake swap on Android device
If you are using an Android device, you can easily connect the Pancake swap with the help of the steps that are given below:
- Open the Trust wallet app on your Android device
- Now, you need to use the password details to access the wallet
- After accessing the wallet, find the ‘DeFi apps’ from the menu and click it
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Popular’ section
- Here you will find the ‘Pancake swap’ exchange, click on it
- On this page, find and click the ‘Connect’ button
- Stay on the same page for the confirmation
- Finally, you have connected Trust wallet with Pancake swap exchange
The process to connect Trust wallet with Pancake swap on iOS device
If you are an iOS device user then you need to follow the steps that are given below to connect the Trust wallet with the PancakeSwap exchange.
- Open the Trust wallet app on your iOS device
- If required, provide the Trust wallet password details
- Head to the ‘DeFi apps’ section
- Find the ‘Pancake swap’ from here, click on it
- Now, find and tap on the ‘Connect’ button
- Finally, you have connected trust wallet with Pancake Swap on iOS device
In short, to connect PancakeSwap using the mobile app, you need to install the Trust wallet mobile app on your Android and iOS device. In case you have not accessed your Trust wallet account then you need to use the password details to access it. Hopefully, you will be able to connect your Trust wallet with the Pancake swap with the help of this post.